2011/12/05

A Stranger at a Time: Day 5

Today I failed to get the portrait of someone. As a result of yesterday's injury I spent the whole morning - early afternoon at the hospital. I guess I could have asked either the doctor or the nurse who fell in love with Kazuma, but let's just say my head just wasn't into a photographic state of mind, even if I did get some x-ray done.

Later I tried at a busy station, Kyobashi. After many unfruitful attempts, it dawned on me that the only strangers asking questions at night there are offering evening services, either food or otherwise... Maybe if I would have shown my camera right away, their reaction would have been different. I'm afraid to show it immediately based on recommendations from others, but in this case, maybe it would have been better.

Oh well, let's not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment