2011/12/16

A Stranger at a Time: Day 15

Wow, already half the month has passed. I managed to find willing subjects about 87% of the time (more if I don't count the day I didn't even try), that's a pretty good average. I'll try to keep it up!

Today I saw many interesting models, but it was hard to find the nerves to actually ask them (the main purpose of the exercise). In a park I saw a young man dancing with a large flag and decided to ask him. I was relieved when he agreed. We talked as I got my camera out of my bag, and I was surprised to learn that he did it just for himself, that he didn't belong to any group or entered competitions! He reminds me of my capoeira teacher somehow, as when he started it, he had no idea where it would lead him. On the picture, I like his confident look.

No comments:

Post a Comment