2010/06/22

Pirates of the Dotombori 5th Anniversary Show

Last Sunday was the Pirates Of The Dotombori 5th anniversary party at bar Balabushka in Osaka. The improvisation comedy group had asked me to take shots of the show and I certainly did not pass the chance to see their funny antics again. Actually, that proved to be a little difficult at times since I was laughing so much, I forgot a few times to press the shutter (including Bill getting his diaper removed)! You can check out my photo gallery of the show here.

I thought that this show was much better than the free one a Fubar a few weeks back. I guess the larger crowd and special atmosphere of their anniversary inspired them. The show was also longer, and with a larger stage they had more freedom to do different things. It was really good, and I would not have been disappointed had I paid the very reasonable admission of ¥1500. Their next show will be at Tins Hall (outdated) on July 25, and the ticket includes food (BBQ). Come one, come all. AAAAARRRHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment