2012/04/22

Body Art - Capoeira: Shootings Are Over

Wow, it was a close call.

With the exhibition starting next Wednesday, I was a little bit worried about getting all the shots in. But I did. Mother Nature and Rubber Boy came through and I got the last shot last night. Now the lesser interesting parts of post-processing, selecting and printing the captures remain, but it's all good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining: all work involves less fun parts, and photography is no exception. With some luck, down the road an assistant will be taking care of most of those duties and I'll have more time for family and shooting!

After the shoot, I went down to SoHo Gallery for the reception party of Fotografika III. I met old and new faces, and the vibe was excellent as always. Thanks again to Goldie and Celio for putting this up together, and I look forward to the next edition.

I also took the chance to (unofficially) register for SoHo's Art salad. I'll be showcasing my first iteration of my Black Swan series.

It truly was a fantastic day, here's a shot of Vanessa posing with her shot that was used for the flyer (totally warranted).


No comments:

Post a Comment