2011/04/26

Big Trip

In less than 72 hours I'll be traveling to Tohoku, the area devastated by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. I'm part of a 30+ people team who are traveling there to help with cleaning up. Don't worry, we'll be at a safe distance of the power plants that are on their way to melting down.

As mentioned before, we go there to give a hand, and hopefully, loaded with construction equipment as we'll be, we'll be allowed more than just moping floors and so on. I'll be one of the official documentarist of the expedition, but don't expect devastation and crying children pictures from me. We go there to help and I plan to bring images of hope back, as well as tips for others interested in doing similar work. I may be able to upload some shots during the trip, but I can't guarantee anything.

Well, I leave you with a shot taken last Friday. I can't decide if I like the color or B/W more.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment