2010/08/18

Fire Next Door!

There was a fire next door to my apartment this afternoon. I considered canceling my classes to shoot it some more, but as I didn't have any valid outlet to get my pictures out, I decided to listen to my good conscious and go to w*rk. I'll need to get in touch with the big Japanese news agencies: as I almost always carry my camera with me, I could have some newspaper worthy stuff in the future.

All shots were taken with my 50mm lens, and the last one was taken from my balcony. Had I had a serious lead to a newspaper/agency, I would have asked one my floor neighbors if I could get on their balcony to take some shots. By the way, as you can see on the first and last shot, I live right next door to the Shinkansen high speed train, and from what I could see, no major service interruption occurred.


No comments:

Post a Comment