2011/03/06

Fun Weekend

This was a busy weekend for me, especially from Saturday evening to Sunday morning.

Last night was the opening party for my friend Christophe Mespoulede's exhibition called A.N.O.N.Y.M.O.U.S. W.A.L.K.E.R.S. (which is a drag to type!). It features mostly black and white photographs of people on their way to work or play in and around Osaka. If you have the chance, drop by the nice Millibar Gallery in Honmachi until March 14 for this great exhibit.

The man


 
After, we went on to the Osaka Salon nearby for some (more) refreshments. Some dined at the izakaya downstairs,  others went straight for the drinks, with some made-on-location crepes. Fun times again in a relaxed atmosphere.


 

After, with friends Kana and Benoit (at opposite ends on the picture above left), we went to Cinquecento Bar in Shinsaibashi for their 8th anniversary party. I have an article on the place this month in Kansai Scene, and decided to have a last drink there to say hi to Tony, the owner, and see friends I figured I'd meet there. And indeed I saw more than one familiar face, although I didn't have too much time to talk as I didn't want to get home too late.


 


 


 

And finally, this morning to my student Tomoko's home to take some pictures of her 36-week pregnant belly and her husband. She liked my pictures of Yuma and Kamei and wanted some of her own. Here's just a preview of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment