2010/04/09

Welcome!


Welcome to Terophoto blog, used for communication between my website and you. I hope I will manage to entertain you through my photographic endeavors. But don't read me too much; instead, go out there and shoot for yourself!

In the next weeks and months, I may have some very interesting photographic adventures and opportunities. Model shoots, extreme sports, live concerts, cityscapes, landscapes, who knows what I'll shoot next. But one thing is for sure, I will be capturing images. I hope you will enjoy them with me.

I'm leaving you with some pictures I took last weekend, when coming back from a photo exhibit where I had two pictures, I missed my last train. Since I had my camera, a walk of usually one hour turned into one of two and half hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment