2013/02/22

Atelier Corners '13.2.21

Yesterday I visited Atelier Corners as part of the ongoing PR-y project. It had been some time since my last visit, and as always the welcome was warm and sincere.

Present artists were Koh-chan, Mami-chan, Ya-chan, Nao-chan, Makoto-kun and Hiroki-kun. These last two were in good shape, continuing to play tricks on each other, while Hiroki also took pictures and continued talking. Mami-chan kept talking about starting to draw, but did little. Koh-chan spent a lot of time at the sink, and started to draw a little before lunch time. As for Ya-chan, he was shier than usual, but he kept on drawing. For her part, Nao-chan sat on the floor for most of the time, looking rather sleepy.

Something funny happened. Makoto, who was using crayons (a first for me to see it), looked over at Hiroki who was drawing self-portraits, and started to do his rendition of Hiroki's self-portrait! I don't know if he meant it as a joke or something, but I thought it was funny.

A few times Hiroki Hiroki picked up a camera (I think left by Luigi Clavareau) shot a few shots. He also used my extra dslr, which sadly had some troubles, most likely caused by the blizzard-like conditions last weekend in Nozawa. He seems to enjoy taking pictures a lot, I suspect the films will be mostly filled with his snaps.

Here are some pictures of the day. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment