2013/01/14

Umeda

Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Maek & Junko, and lovely expecting couple. The shoot went well, although I have yet to look at the pictures: I think it could be a good thing since it'll give me time to cool off and see them more objectively.

I doubt I'll have much more time this week since I need to finish my photoshop work with the pictures of Black Swan Naomi and Marlon, which I need to ready for Transnational Art 2013 starting in, yikes, two weeks. As my mom used to say, "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done in this world".

It didn't stop me from stealing an hour after today's rain to test some angles and stuff for a picture I've been thinking about for some time. The weather didn't produce the light I was hoping, but along with my ND400 filter, I could still obtain something decent. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment