2012/11/18

Minoh Quasi National Park

There are many quirky English translations in Japan, and I think that 'Quasi National Parks' are one of them. I wonder if those park feel inadequate in any way!

Anyways, today for the second time in 10 days I went to Minoh. The first time I had gone specifically to shoot pictures, some of which I used for Kameraoke 7 (speaking of which, one of my pictures was used for the poster). Today, though was family time. But you know me, while some never leave home without their credit card, for me, it's a camera that's always with me. I took some family shots, and especially when my son was sleeping, I also took some landscape ones. Here are three I like quite a bit, including the last that was spotted by my wife: thank you Tomo-chan!




No comments:

Post a Comment