2011/06/05

Headspace: Monsters

Last night Saturday was the second installment of Headspace Gallery eponymous party at Café Absinthe. Like last year, it was a fantastic night spent with new and old friends alike, including some members of the Mud Clearing Crew, watching awesome performances, on stage and being drawn/painted on the walls. I don't go out to parties so much, but in my book this definitely rates as the best party in Osaka. Don't miss it next time around.







This year the theme was Monster and all art and most performances reflected this well. Some were of the fuzzy, cuddly kind, others were a little more grotesque. Again I shot with my double-gelled flash, and I'm happy with the over all feel. You can see the complete set here, and I leave you with three teasers, including a rare shot of myself, my rendition of a monster. By the way, on the way out Hiroshi Murakami took a picture of me, it could end up being published, but considering the model, it's rather doubtful!




No comments:

Post a Comment