2010/07/09

Kansai Scene Article and Capoeira Workshop Pictures

Last week the most recent Kansai Scene magazine came out. A very cool issue as remedy for the start of the suffocating season. The article I wrote and shot pictures for on Anthony Flenley, a miso maker, is in it on page 17 (my lucky number I suppose). You can read the article online here and below is a shot of the magazine.














Also, should you be interested, here are pictures from the capoeira workshop I went to last week. As previously mentioned, there was a SNAFU, I got there near the end, so I didn't have the chance to either do capoeira or take many shots. But the Brazilian music performance after was very energetic, and after a little while, I got a good set up with CTO-gel strobes on either side of the stage. You can see the result on my website, www.terophoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment